Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Road Goes Ever On and On

"Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; and to You the vow shall be performed. O You who hear prayer, to You all flesh will come...You crown the year with Your goodness, and your paths drip with abundance. They drop on the pastures of the wilderness, and the little hills rejoice on every side. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys are covered with grain; they shout for joy, they also sing." (Psalm 65: 1-2, 11-13 NKJV)
via Pinterest


HAPPY NEW YEAR, dear friends! I can't believe it's 2015 already! This past year just went by so fast! So many things have happened. Many blessings and joys to be thankful for! Many challenges faced and conquered by His mercy and grace! However, new ones have also come that are still being faced and challenged back and others might show up in this coming year. I walk forward, though, confidently knowing that what He began He will finish. He is there holding my hand. Sometimes I may not 'feel' Him there beside me, the mists hanging low and obscuring the light, fear and doubt making me falter, but He is there all the same, ready to pick me up when I fall, ready to forgive, ready to heal.






"For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not; I will help you.'" Isaiah 41: 15
via Pinterest
My prayer is that I He will give me His grace and strength to hold onto Him more firmly; to learn to trust Him fully and without fear; to always commit my hopes and dreams to Him, knowing that only in His hands can they become something really beautiful for His glory; o love Him more who loved me first and unconditionally; to serve Him in everything I do, make or think; to do wholeheartedly and conscientiously anything He wants me to do; to be faithful and diligent in my duties; to learn to love and serve others better and unselfishly;  to be always thankful and contented; to pray and seek Him more wholeheartedly.

I don't know what this year will be like, but it is enough knowing the One who knows and that this One is my Father in heaven! It's a great comfort! Because of this I know it will be good!

So...

via Pinterest

...knowing He is holding my hand!

via Pinterest 
I love how this picture portrays our journey going straight to the glory of the horizon - where our Lord is! Everyday takes us one step closer to the Celestial City! 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sarah for this reminder! May God bless you and yours in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sarah! I'm glad it has been a blessing to you. This post was a way to remind myself. too! We need to do that often. Happy and Blessed New year to you, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post reminding me that He is always there, holding my hand and leading me into the New Year. Thank you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah lovely work Sarah... and lovely thought, every blessing of the LORD for 2015, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...